- Shared stages with Blues Traveler, Everclear, Glen Phillips, Tristan Prettyman, Ryan Cabrera, Hellogoodbye, Matt Hensley (Flogging Molly), and others.
- More than 700 performances across the United States (and parts of the world) at universities, festivals, and clubs.
- Finalist on Garrison Keillor’s “Talented Twenty-Something” competition featured on NPR.org
- Exclusive Performance on national Starz/Encore Television
- Sold over 7,000 copies as an unsigned artist
-Has helped to raise more than $30,000 for various charities through benefit concerts and appearances.
- Radio airplay includes KPIG (San Francisco, CA), KDVS (Davis, CA), KPRI (San Diego, CA), 92.5 The Krush (Central Coast, CA)
“Jakob Martin is revolutionizing [acoustic music].” - Isaac Gealer, J Vibe Magazine, June 2009
“Like Bob Dylan, Jakob Martin…skillfully inhabits the musical and literary worlds.” Simeon Flick, The Troubadour
“Superb.” - Jim Traesiger, North County Times
“I was absolutely blown away…Martin’s performances are driven by a sense of purpose and artistic talent that cannot be denied.” – Laura Robertson, Assistant Director of Concerts, University of San Diego
“Martin raises the bar where talent is concerned. I highly recommend Martin for any concert tour.” - Matt Hensley, Flogging Molly
“Martin is a truly skilled musician with wonderful stage presence. He engages his audience well (which is quite the feat when your audience is almost 200 tired teenagers!) and even involves them in his performances…After the concert, Martin was willing to sit and speak with each fan who came to him for an autograph, which only added to the personal connection he created with the group.” –Dusty Klass, NFTY SoCal regional advisor
“These guys are professionals. They were always easy to reach, never late, and prepared for everything.” – Adam Arena, AS concert booking, Chapman University